Scholarship and Financial Assistance
8893-3368 local 208
The Center for Scholarship and Financial Assistance (CSFA) under the Office of the Vice President for Students' Life and Development is the University's Center Office providing scholarships, grants, and financial assistance services to intellectually qualified, underprivileged, indigent yet deserving students. It serves three (3) major programs, as follows:
PLMun Educational Assistance Programs and other Incentives through the City Ordinance No. 18-183 series of 2018.
It is an Ordinance Providing for the Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Muntinlupa (PLMun) Educational Assistance Program and Other Incentives to PLMun Students, Providing Funds Thereof and Other Purposes.
- Academic Commitment for Excellence Program (ACE)
- International Student Training Exchange Program (I-STEP)
- Board Delivery for Outstanding Academic Results and Delivery (BOARD)
- Cultural, Athletics, Rescue and Reserve Officers' Training Corps Program (ROTC) Incentives (CARRI)
- Comprehensive Research and Excellence Award for Transformative Education Program (CREATE)
- Scholars' Empowerment Assistance for Leadership Program (SEAL)
- PLMun Masteral Scholarship
Partnership with Local Private Companies
- partnership with the different industries which provide Educational Assistance and Cash Incentives to selected students.
- Luis Co Chi Kiat (LCCK) Foundation
- Real Life Foundation Incorporated
- Green Cross Foundation
- Lingap Adhikain Foundation
- Charity First Foundation
- How Good Foundation Inc.
Student Assistance (SA) Program
To enable financially challenged but intellectually capable students to pursue tertiary education which operated in accordance with Section ll Rule 6, Book 3 of the Rules and Regulations Implementing Labor Code of the Philippines.
- To support the academic requirements of students to attain the City and university’s Vision and Mission.
- Provide alternative source of fund to the parents of the students in their financial needs towards academic achievement.
- Opportunity to put in practice what they’ve learned in classroom and experience job duties and responsibilities in a corporate setting.
- Initial screening with initial requirements done by OSA-CSFA
- Endorse student applicants who passed the initial screening to HRDMO
- Qualifying and approval will be done through VPSLD and HRDMO.
- Deployment to offices